Senior Manager, Client Tax Reporting & Systems Control
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Manager, Client Tax Reporting & Systems Control based in London.
Hours 40 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Business Financial Crime Risk (BFCR) team is responsible for Financial Crime & Regulatory Oversight, Client Tax Reporting (CTR), Customer Due Diligence (CDD), FC Control Management, Policies and Procedures, Operations, Remediation and OEE / Transition to Business for financial crime and regulatory risk in GRBWM.
The Senior Manager, Client Tax Reporting & Systems Control will be working closely with the Business Head of Tax Risk to manage Client Tax Reporting deliveries relating to FATCA and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS) including (but not limited to), Business Implementation Plans, Delivery specific Risks, Issues & Dependencies. The role holder will also be responsible for planning and executing the transition of CRS from its current Programme state to BAU and ensure that all possible risks as part of this transition have been duly identified and planned for or risk accepted.
The role holder will be accountable to manage and take ownership of CTR Business Deliveries, financials and spends, delivery specific RAID, and prepare and take ownership of Delivery Plans. They will also be responsible to establish excellent working relationships with the various Group and Line of Business stakeholder teams and build strong relationships with both second and third lines of defence through regular engagement. The role holder will require a detailed understanding of CTR and its impact on RWBM Markets with respect to Compliance and /or Streamlining including Customer impacts and clear articulation, ownership & management of Risks, Issues, Dependencies related to IT Deliveries.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Have managed large regulatory programmes covering multiple jurisdictions with at least 2 million customers in scope of said project(s)
- Have a thorough understanding of the requirements of the FATCA and CRS Programmes and what the financial institution is meant to submit as part of CRS
- Have an understanding of the issues that may arise in the preparation and submission of such reports to tax authorities.
- Have an understanding of how tax related information should be collected from customers and how it should be processed and fed into the reporting process.
- Have an understanding of processes relating to client tax reporting
- The candidate should have experience in managing large operations teams/processing centres in order to understand the complex structure of our operations teams and how to drive change related activity through them
- The candidate should be open to travelling regularly to offshore centres for extended periods of time to resolve issues that may arise and support the tax reporting calendar
Closing dates for applications 1st November 2019
Apply for Senior Manager, Client Tax Reporting & Systems Control
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly