Digital Optimisation Analyst
2 days left
- Full Time
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Digital Optimisation Analyst based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Digital Optimisation Analyst will be part of firm’s Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM) Digital as a Channel (DaaC) organisation and the role holder will be responsible to gather insights from all available channels to then create hypotheses and tests ideas across mobile web, desktop and mobile apps for optimisation tests. Digital as a channel is a community of digital professionals delivering the digital change agenda for the firm throughout UK, Europe, Middle East, and North Africa. The teams within DaaC include Digital Specialists, Designers, Analysts and Testers who work alongside delivery partners in Change and Software Delivery to deliver the change to Public Websites.
The Digital Optimisation Analyst will be accountable for acting as an integral part of a jovial optimisation team with a track-record of exceeding expectations in the targets given; acting as lead optimisation person for designated products and markets; understanding business objectives and aligning optimisation activity to the same. They will source and interpret data/insight to underpin optimisation activities; ensure flawless and optimum execution of Conversion Optimisation tasks and projects.
The Digital Optimisation Analyst will play a key role in leading optimisation projects to drive out ‘best in class’ delivery and governance.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Demonstrable experience with conversion optimisation.
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. experience in creating test plans, building tests and analysing results
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. Adobe Target, Adobe Analytics
- Availability to undertake the travel required for this role, i.e. Occasional / quarterly travel might be required to other business UK sites for stakeholder meetings.
- Knowledge of how to code (HTML, CSS, jQuery) is desirable but not essential
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. interest in presenting is desirable but not essential
- Role relevant qualifications i.e. interest for mobile app optimisation (or any niche optimisation areas) is desirable but not essential
- A desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers
- A track record of delivering significant change which improves business effectiveness in sustainable ways
- Achieved targets and met expectations whilst supporting and encouraging others to do the same
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Productive contribution to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
- Experience of planning and prioritising their own time effectively, aware of their responsibilities and committed to delivering these efficiently
- Possession an inquisitive mind
- Championship in a data-driven approach
- Good story-telling skills
Closing dates for applications 25th October 2019
Apply for Digital Optimisation Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly