South West London
A Telesales Executive is needed to join a market-leading networking solutions distributor based in South West London.
Our client is a specialist distributor of compatible networking products and accessories and works with a worldwide customer base. Due to continued success they are now seeking a Telesales Executive, who has the drive and desire to be part of the continued success of a sales-led technology business. Be ready to work for a proactive high growth company that genuinely believes in rewarding its employees with an enviable benefits package that includes regular bonuses, onsite gym membership, free parking, celebratory free lunches, regular social activities and an annual ski trip! This is a great opportunity for a driven individual who is hungry for success within a sales role.
As the Telesales Executive your role will primarily consist of supporting the account managers throughout the different steps of the sales cycle from prospection, qualification and setting up telephone call appointments, to collecting cost prices and product availability from purchasing; whilst also supporting the account managers to generate customer quotations, receiving the customers' purchase orders and processing them internally. The Telesales Executive is also responsible for communicating shipment tracking, invoicing and dealing with potential RMAs.
To qualify… You could be a Telesales Executive / Junior Telesales Executive / Junior Telemarketing Executive / Customer Service Advisor or similar with a CV that can demonstrate:
- Previous experience within telesales;
- A-Level or relevant experience;
- Essential: strong and friendly communication skills;
- Excellent command of the English language is essential;
- Possible on-line experience (live chat, monitoring social media channels);
- The ability to deliver results and remain calm under pressure;
- Highly motivated with positive helpful attitude, plus energy and drive to succeed;
- Assertive, organised, methodical, efficient and able to work on own initiative;
- Able to work independently, multi-task and exercise good judgement at all times;
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn through a defined programme and pro-actively;
- Must be a team player who interacts well with colleagues;
- Excel and MS Office Skills are essential;
- Good computer skills.
In return the Telesales Executive can expect a competitive salary and a truly unique opportunity to be a crucial player in the success of the business and be well rewarded for their efforts.