Senior Sales Process Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Sales Process Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Sales Process Manager will work with the Global Head of Sales Process and Distribution Models in defining how the firm will best serve our customer channels in an environment where we are redefining the role of the channels in an increasingly digital world. The role holder will lead the design and implementation of the sales process that underpins this along with all aspects of Channels aiming to improve productivity, customer experience and drive efficiencies in the channels; provide content, analysis, problem solving and implementation enabling adaptation to Global models depending on market nuances and maturity.
The Senior Sales Process Manager is accountable for leading the sales process for the channels to deliver improved productivity, customer experience and cost efficiencies; designing, engagement and delivery of sales process initiatives including activity and interactions management, channel operating rhythms, on boarding journeys; connecting all channel capabilities to align initiatives with sales process models; providing analysis, problem solving and implementation - identifying challenges to commercialization.
The Senior Sales Process Manager is also responsible for establishing collaboration between global, regional and country teams and builds strong relationships to ensure that global models are adapted to reflect local maturity levels and specificities; identifying problems and challenges and Taylors focus to meet local market requirements; making recommendations to Policy and Conduct on objectives and incentives. They will support the Head of Sales Process and Distribution Models in leading and collaborating across the matrix and designing and deploying the branch sales process and will work in close collaboration with stakeholders for the benefit of Group Customer Channels.
The Senior Sales Process Manager will play a key role in supporting delivery across Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM), institutionalizing standard best practices to remove unnecessary complexity and increase stability; establishing governance structure(s) and standards across Group Customer Channels; operational risk by ensuring adherence to Group Legal, Compliance, Regulatory, and Information Security standards.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- It is critical that the role is staffed with an individual capable of interacting with a large, globally diverse group of senior individuals as well as the skills and confidence to engage with large numbers of client facing teams.
- Substantial experience in a comparable financial services organization that has a “Best in Class” client and client service model.
- Track record in leading distribution teams across different markets
- Desirable experience in strategy or consulting
- Understanding of channel frontline operations
- Experience of working across Country/ regional and Global teams
- Experience dealing with customer experience or insights
- Highly numerate and financially literate
- Highly effective communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
- High level of energy and enthusiasm
- Must have the potential for further development personally and professionally with the ability to take on other roles within the Group
- Excellent relationship building and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Strong leadership skills coupled with a high and demanding benchmark.
- Able to make tough decisions.
- Credibility and gravitas to challenge and coach upwards, horizontally as well as lead high impact work teams
- Well developed, proven project management skills
- Ability to work on multiple, complex programs and initiatives simultaneously
- Able to see big picture and detail simultaneously
- Able to operate effectively in a complex matrix driven environment.
- Able to influence, engage and lead in a positive, inspiring manner.
Closing dates for applications 24th October 2019
Apply for Senior Sales Process Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly