Head of Sales Management, Europe & Americas
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Head of Sales Management, Europe & Americas based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Head of Sales Management, Europe & Americas will report to Head of Sales Management, Group Insurance and will partner with RBWM to execute the Insurance Sales & Distribution Growth Agenda in Europe & the Americas.
The Head of Sales Management will be accountable for supporting the local execution of Group Sales & Distribution initiatives and drive the interlock between Group, Regional and country RBWM and Insurance leads; leading the engagement with key stakeholders (business and control/support functions) to deliver targeted business performance for a select set of pre-determined markets(Europe & Americas); contributing to the development and implementation of strategies for non-branch sales and service (internet, mobile, call centre, etc.), in coordination with RBWM leads. They will provide sales support by overseeing ‘build out of Insurance’ Specialists model; reviewing sales TOM (Target Operating Model) including incentives; building product and sales support feedback loops back into Global / Local Insurance businesses; providing enhanced sales and marketing materials/toolkits to distribution channels across RBWM, CMB, GPB (Global private bank). Drive client event planning; provide effective case and channel management support to distribution channels.
The Head of Sales Management will also be responsible for supporting Partnerships to ensure consistency (e.g., sales models/support) and to contribute to growth agenda (e.g., Health & Wellness opportunity); contributing to simplifying sales journeys, while enabling multiple needs; Co-developing insurance sales processes that meet regulatory, compliance, global financial planning standards and radically improve customer experience; leveraging the jointly agreed activity management framework to continuously review sales staff productivity and oversee the implementation of campaign activity. They will contribute to setting up comprehensive/standardized Insurance Learning & Development framework, directly linked to Activity Management, including training, coaching and up skilling of sales staff.
They will play a key role in contributing to establishing a Rewards & Recognition framework and representing Insurance in key RBWM fora to ensure sustained alignment with insurance sales and distribution plans
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Insurance industry experience. Strong knowledge of distribution channels, products and sales processes
- Effective strategic thinking and problem-solving ability (critical analytical thinking); demonstrated experience in translating customer-centric strategies into tangible business results
- Customer-focused; results-oriented; ability to deliver within deadlines
- Experience in global and/or regional roles
- Strong thought support and creativity, with a clear commercial focus (proactively pursuing new business opportunities)
- Ability to deliver senior management-ready materials
- Strong communication skills
- Strong competency in professional project planning
- Ability to manage shifting or competing priorities
- Proven ability to build strong relationships across stakeholder groups
- Proven ability to influence large teams without direct support authority
- Proven ability to manage third party partners both in partnership development when required, and ongoing partner management
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate across various business lines and units, at senior levels within the organisation
Closing dates for applications 22nd October 2019