Senior Lending Product Manager
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Senior Lending Product Manager based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Senior Lending Product Manager role is based within Global Commercial Banking (GCMB) within Client Coverage - Lending and Transaction Management team (L&TM). The role holder is responsible for supporting the Global Head of L&TM on the implementation and management of the overall product strategy, initiatives, and Business as usual (BAU) management for lending products aligned to GCMB propositions, segmentation and participation models.
The Senior Lending Product Manager is accountable for leading reviews of the responsible product portfolios including product & pricing, portfolio reviews/analytics & risk management framework; ensuring Governance through Commercial Banking (CMB) Product Governance Board. The role also involves anticipating future market conditions in a changing context (incl. pricing, risk, regulatory and customer insight), driving product performance against leading industry standards, maintaining control and visibility throughout markets and segments, and identifying new opportunities for driving returns on investments.
The Senior Lending Product Manager is also responsible for supporting the Global head of L&TM to drive the delivery of CMB lending products strategy and related revenue growth. Supporting the design and implement the CMB product participation strategy; working with CMB Business, related Product Partners and related Functions to deliver effective CMB L&TM product strategy; supporting the Global Head of L&TM and the wider team.
The Senior Lending Product Manager will play a key role in embodying the Group's values and global standards in every aspect of how you operate as a CMB professional.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Relevant Commercial Banking knowledge including knowledge of frontline sales environment, and lending products, and Credit & Risk management
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
- Proven experience of working with and motivating others to deliver exceptional performance and long terms results
- A successful track record of delivering projects and/or programmes, utilising appropriate techniques and tools to ensure and measure success
- A good understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. Project Management, Relationship Management, Product Management
Closing dates for applications 21st October 2019