- My client, a motor insurance specialist based in Cardiff have a newly created role. The successful candidate will be Providing accurate and focused Management Information.
In this hybrid role, my client seeks a talented and experienced all-rounder to develop and maintain the core SQL Server data systems. You will Analyse requirements and provide MI solutions - Design and develop MI reports - Identify process improvements to streamline data collection.
- Explore and evaluate data sources, recommending how these can be exploited to improve business performance.
- Assist staff across the company to use the data warehouse.
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure that the data warehouse accurately reflects business performance and is fit for purpose.
- Provide support to the Head of Underwriting on projects.
- Significant experience delivering MI and analytics.
- Be an advanced level user of Excel and have experience of using SQL/SSIS
- Be educated to at least degree level (or equivalent) in a mathematical/computing subject.
- Insurance experience would be beneficial.
- Have a good understanding of GDPR.
- Have a creative approach to problem solving. Able to identify, investigate and explain data trends.
A full job spec is available on request.
If successful, you will be rewarded with a generous salary, 25 Days Holiday, and a free breakfast every Monday morning. To apply for this role, please contact Blayne Kelly of the IPS Group.