The ideal candidate will have experience working in the recruitment sector and contractor payroll.
- To be responsible for supervising a team who process the payroll for all contractors and the billing of our various clients.
- Ensure Contractor Payroll process operates effectively and Contractors are paid to agreed timescales.
- Ensure service improvement plans are in place where issues have been identified and that plans are managed through to resolution.
- Drive improvements to client and internal processes to increase satisfaction levels.
- Managing the team.
- Leading the full process of contractor payroll with the existing team and any future team members
- Processing Contractor Payroll in a timely manner and to agreed timescales.
- Working on projects to develop the payroll system to ensure the system meets the organisational requirements
- Checking reports before processing for Payment
- Importing all contractor payroll information from Bullhorn to Intime and then onto Dimensions
- To minimise payment and process errors and introduce preventative controls to eliminate reoccurring problems
- Ensure that Contractor Process is fully completed by 7th working day of each month for completion of bank approvals and margin reports
- Maintain the utmost integrity of accounts involved with gross margin. Particular attention to be paid to accrual and reversal of contractor timesheet accruals
- To provide financial reports to senior management team