Embedded Software Engineer
- Market-lead in intelligent design.
- Join a collaborative team, unified by a passion for self-improvement.
- Amazing career development alongside competitive benefits.
What experience you'll need:
- Background in real-time embedded software development.
- Experience with C/C++, python.
- Experience of real time operating systems/RTOS.
- Exposure to communication protocols.
- Exposure to Agile (Scrum) environments would be advantageous.
You will be working on the next generation of core tech for the business, working as part of an established team. You will problem solve for modern issues, creating code to push projects forward. Working mainly with C/C++, you will also need to be at ease with higher level design. Alongside this you will develop, design, implement, test and debug code. Mentorship will also be a part of your role - aiding the wider team. Supporting embedded software products, you will develop and deliver embedded software and communication protocols for advanced products within the business.
What you'll get in return for your talents:You will get a comprehensive benefits package that includes free on-site parking, contributory pension scheme, and childcare vouchers. In addition to this, you will also have access to personal development programs, designed to aid your growth.
For more information or to apply, apply direct to this advert or call Heather for a chat.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/88018205