- Are you an experienced Account Manager, Sales Professional or Business Development Executive?
- Would you like the opportunity to work with a leading local business?
If the answer is YES, and you have the ability to increase sales through first class account management, we could have the perfect role for you!
Bishops Printers are looking for ambitious Account Managers that possess a confident professional telephone manner and an understanding of business development in a dynamic cutting-edge print business.
Could this be the ideal role for?
If you enjoy working in a proactive account management role and have a passion for delivering excellent customer service, you could become a fantastic Account Manager!
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Ideally be educated to degree level (not essential) or equivalent work experience
- Have a solid understanding of sales/account management processes
- Possess experience which also demonstrates the ability to build relationships
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Enjoy the challenge of a target and reward environment
- The ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience in word, excel and preferably using a CRM system
- Good organisational and planning skills
What will my new role involve?
Joining our team as an Account Manager, you will be responsible for nurturing and developing an existing client base. On a daily basis this will involve:
- Building and growing relationships with a set client base over the telephone and via email
- Give advice and promoting solutions and ideas for given projects to increase revenue streams
- Working in a proactive, consultative manner delivering valuable solutions to clients
- Providing excellent customer service
- Meeting or exceeding all assigned KPI's and objectives
- Excel in all relevant areas of the business
Why work for us?
This is a fantastic opportunity for Account Managers to join one of the area's leading employers. The company is located in modern premises just off the A27 at Farlington, within easy reach from Portsmouth, Fareham, Havant, Chichester, Waterlooville, and Petersfield areas.
We offer a great package which includes an excellent salary and a range of benefits including free parking, team building days, Christmas parties, Sales Launches, monthly incentives (such as holidays) to name a few.
Salary: £21000 (OTE £33K)
If you pride yourself on your Account Management skills, we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.