This IT Managed Services Company is looking for an enthusiastic and trustworthy IT Support Engineer for their Edinburgh office.
- Employees first, as they are in the best position to put their customers first
- Deliver trust in technology through the execution of their solutions
- Challenge themselves to grow through everything they do
- Look for opportunities to be a hero without reward
- Ambitious; only interested in beating yesterday's result
- For the customer, they provide hospitality
- Apple & Windows desktop environments
- Office 365 & Cloud Solutions
- Microsoft Server technologies
- Strong knowledge of networks
- IT Security & best practices
- Providing remote and onsite hardware and software support
- Support requests are accurately logged, prioritised and comply with Service Agreements
- With the management team, prepare reports and discuss with the client best IT practices
- Adhere to commercial costs and time constraints
- Working with end users, their departments and management teams
- Drive to client sites to provide on-site support and installation of IT solutions
- Work with helpdesk team across multiple locations
So what's it like working in an Outsourced IT Support Company?
They work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful environment dealing with over 100 different clients. Being a small company, you will have a greater responsibility than you would in a larger company, and as a result, you will often be expected to come up with solutions off your own back. If you're used to working in internal IT departments or for bigger IT companies then this might not be the job for you, but if you like...
- Learning something new every day and not knowing what the day will bring
- Be part of a growing company that strives to put the employee first, so you can be respected to do the right thing
- Playing with the latest technology/spending customers money on the latest tech
- Working hard to make a difference to the company and their clients
Then please apply.