This company is the leading UK supplier of positive displacement pumps and specialised centrifugal pumps representing many of the world's leading brands. Over the last few years, they have also added heat exchangers, homogenizers and valves to their portfolio, bringing the largest range of technical fluid handling equipment in the UK.
- To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, maintain and develop sales of services offered to their clients and new customers in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Maintaining and developing long-term relationships with existing customers.
- Making technical presentations and demonstrate how products meet a client needs.
- Provide after-sales support and technical back-up as required.
- Manage and maintain sales prices, margins, discounts and minimise costs.
- Territory Management and making own appointments.
- Prepare monthly sales report/review and keep up to date customer records.
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
- Researching the market and identifying new sales leads wherever there is a product/service requirement.
- Meeting with customers over the phone, email, or on site to assist in aspects of business development.
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events as required.
Energetic, self-motivated and organised, you will have excellent territory planning and management skills with a demonstrable track record of success.
Due to the nature of this role the ideal candidate will have good interpersonal skills teamed with a technical background (Degree, HND, Apprenticeship or associated qualification) in Mechanical Engineering. Experience within Rotating Equipment industry would be preferred. However, any other technical equipment sales experience that is mechanically orientated will be considered especially pumps, turbines and power generation products.
Experience using a CRM package preferred.
A full driving license is required.
The package includes:
- Basic Salary + Commission
- Company car/ car allowance
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Group Life Insurance, Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days holiday + public holidays
They look forward to hearing from you!