Digital Media Manager PPC & Paid Social
- Dynamic Ad agency in Central London.
- Data-driven approach.
- Luxury clients.
This is a new and critical role within a vibrant, forward-thinking advertising agency, which affords the opportunity to contribute to both the client business and the development and evolution of the agency. You will join a successful media team and lead on media buying, in addition to championing their beliefs of innovation, honesty, and transparency.
What you'll be doing
This role will see you supporting paid media deployment through highly targeted audience insight and analysis across a broad range of platforms including (but not limited to) PPC, social media and display.
Day-to-day, you will contribute to strategic decisions in integrated campaign delivery, providing advice to stakeholders on the business case for campaigns, in line with their objectives. Furthermore, you'll understand data strategy and help to define technical requirements aimed at improving the management of data internally and externally.
It's an unconventional role and ideal for someone who has an interest in the possibilities of pushing the boundaries of media buying and the future of marketing in the shadow of data, data privacy and artificial intelligence.
You will be joining an integrated team of channel experts and generalists, led by the Managing Partner, and be responsible for championing the changing world of media, its usage in the modern world and its integration into marketing.
What experience you'll need to apply
- At least one year's experience in a biddable media buyer position across either social or PPC.
- An inquisitive mind and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Stand as a credible subject matter expert for media buying and data driven marketing.
- Strong mathematical skills and an analytical mindset.
- Willingness to learn how to use or write Google Analytics, Tableau, SQL, R, SAS and Advanced Excel.
- An interest in understanding how media buying is achieved and how the algorithms work.
- Self-motivated and entrepreneurial in spirit.
What you'll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £40k is on offer, alongside an enviable business culture, client-list and location. Please enquire for further info.
This is an urgent requirement, so please get in touch with your CV ASAP to be considered.