Cloud Support Engineers (Azure/Oracle)
- Senior Cloud Engineer (ITIL)
- £30,000 to £50,000 per year (+ excellent benefits + bonuses/incentives)
Working for in an ITIL environment for customer services team of leading UK cloud Infrastructure Company. You will be involved in a fast paced challenging environment you will have access to all the largest VMWare cloud environments. Your input will be vital in developing the service delivery team.
Skills and Experience:
- Exposure to multi-cloud services (Azure stack and Oracle environments)
- Strong customer service/service desk support experience in a commercial business
- Experience of working with a business-critical platform and operating in a 24/7 ITIL environment
- Good overall knowledge of servers and infrastructure, with experience using Linux operating systems
- Familiar with a range of service desk tools and ticketing systems (such as LANDesk)
- Firewalls/Switches/Networking technologies
Role and Responsibility:
You will be providing a first-class customer service to your clients and customers, resolving customer issues and inducting new customers/workloads on to the client's cloud platform. As a Cloud Support Engineer you will be responding to incoming monitoring alerts, resolving or escalating queries in line with the SLA's and contributing to the improvements of processes and continuous development of yourself and the department.
To learn more about our client and this specific opportunity to work as a Cloud Support Engineer based in the Farnborough area; please call and speak with Edward Laing here at ISR Recruitment in our London offices on 0203 872 6600 or please share a copy of your very latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87683805