Risk - CBNA - Market Risk Manager - VP
- Primary Location: United Kingdom,England,London
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Risk Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19017409
Risk - CNBA - Market Risk Manager - VP
Competitive Salary Offered
The role covers managing market risk for CBNA, and key European legal vehicles. EMEA risk in general. The successful candidate will join the TBRM legal vehicle Market Risk team. The role requires analyzing market movements and their impact on the legal vehicle portfolio, evaluating and reviewing limit frameworks, hence presents a deep learning opportunity on understanding risk appetite.
Key responsibilities include:
The role addresses drafting responses to ad-hoc regulatory and senior management requests, focusing on key risk management themes. The successful candidate should be able to navigate through the organization, and connect key people efficiently. The role also involves coordinating episodic stress testing for major macro events.
The role has the opportunity to further evolve into one, spanning multiple legal vehicles and asset classes for the suitable applicant
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
• Finance industry experience in a relevant field, such as Market Risk, or a discipline is preferred.
• Solid quantitative skills, confidence in data interpretation, proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint are expected
• Given the role will have exposure to senior management and regulators, attention to detail, in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills are paramount
• Strong teamwork skills, ability to work towards tight deadlines, and efficient time management skills are essential.
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organisational success.
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Closing Date: 8 August 2019