Technical Architect - 90 million user platforms
- Are you a technically minded Architect with ERP, CRM, or Supply Chain experience?
- Want to work on systems that support over 90 million annual users?
- Keen to take ownership of your domain and help launch Greenfield projects into the cloud?
- Looking for a company that will train and develop you into an expert?
- Eager to work for a super collaborative company that empowers creativity and progression?
If you a Technical Architect (or similar) and interested in a career-defining role then read on!
- Location: Luton >> Direct train routes from London in 1 hour or less
- Remote Working: Yes
- Parking: Yes, free on-site parking
- Hours: 40 hours + flexible working hours
When it comes to innovation and scale few can compare. This £50B e-commerce business is the largest of its type in the UK, their platforms keep over 90 million users connected around the world and their online applications are used by over 20 million people a month. If you're an Architect that's longed to work at scale then look no further.
To be considered for this role you must have experience with the following;
- Large scale enterprise applications such as ERP, CRM, Supply Chain or similar
- Experience working on complex platforms and projects
- Strong stakeholder management expertise, able to interface across a wide business
- Ability to adapt with a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
Ideally, you'll have experience with some of the following too;
- Database technology such as SQL, Oracle or NoSQL such as MongoDB
- API's and API integration tools such as JBOSS, Mulesoft, SSIS, etc
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare or Hyper-V
- Cloud technology; Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Online Security
- Travel, Transport, Logistics, Supply Chain or similar sector experience is highly desirable
Training, up-skilling and certification can be expected - don't worry if you're not 100% matching the above criteria.
What to expect:
- As a Technical Architect within Enterprise Airline Systems, you'll form part of one of the company's most instrumental teams who support operational systems that keep the very core of the business up and running. Needless to say, these systems are deemed business-critical.
- You will be heavily involved in discussions with the business and work in an environment which is constantly changing. This can be system changes relating to aviation regulations, constant systems upgrades, creating new interfaces to introduce new information feeds, making the core operational data available to analytics teams to continually improve our operation and the implementation of new systems.
- This company often lead the way in the industry in terms of efficiency and innovation. Right now they're going through an exciting change introducing a new Aircraft Management system and are looking for a Technical Architect to be a part of this.
- They'll be the second airline in the world to use this platform and are a key partner to evolve this system with the supplier
- This role will work with the Enterprise Architecture team to play a pivotal role in defining and shaping solution Architectures to reduce complexity and improve the end-user journey for airline scheduling and operations.
- This role is the first and foremost lead on the detailed design for airline operations technologies and is responsible for realising the benefits of the architectures, ensuring long-term goals are achieved in line with our Enterprise IT and Technology strategies.
Areas of Focus:
Technology/Ownership & Delivery/Innovation & Change/Business Performance/Stakeholders
- Salary of up to £80,000
- On target annual bonus up to 20%
- 7% pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + option to buy 5 more days
- Share option schemes (BAYE + SAYE)
- <£3,000 performance-related shares - Awarded depending on company performance
Other flexible benefits via salary sacrifice;
- Life assurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Income protection
- Critical illness cover
- Dental insurance
- Travel Insurance
- Breakdown cover
- Health screening + cancer check
- Company + partner discounts