IT Service Delivery Coordinator
- IT Service Delivery Coordinator
- Market Rates
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Service Delivery Coordinator to support our clients' IT project and service desk facility. They are looking for an enthusiastic individual with great people skills, the ability to pick up new things quickly and a keen interest in all things IT.
This role will be the first point of contact between end users and IT staff and is a great opportunity for someone looking to work in a dynamic environment.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience coordinating service desk activities
- Knowledge of ITIL methodology is required
- Experience of managing ICT budgets
- A good understanding of basic project management principles
- Knowledge of ICT communications technologies including WAN's, PABX, VOIP, SIPP & mobile Telephony platforms
Role and Responsibilities:
- Day-to day responsibility for ICT Communications systems including PABX, Mobile Phones & WAN's on site and across the Aberdeen area
- Coordinate contractor activities ensuring site safe working procedures are adhered to at all times
- Assist with the management / Reporting of ICT budgets
- Establish strong, effective relationships with all members of the ICT Department and its key customers
- Provide escalation support to other ICT teams when required
If you are interested in hearing more about this role working as an IT Service Delivery Coordinator; please call and speak with James Sample here at ISR Recruitment in our Manchester offices on 0161 973 2533 or please drop me an email with your latest CV for an immediate call back in the strictest confidence.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87675604