- Exciting opportunity for PPC Manager to join reputable brand.
- Large budgets and opportunities to shape a team.
- Strong investment in digital.
What you'll be doing
Working closely with the wider digital team, you'll produce the overarching PPC marketing strategy for the business, managing a multimillion pound PPC account in Google Ads and Microsoft Ads. You'll lead your team to deliver effective campaigns in order to increase customer acquisition, analysing campaign performance along the way - interpreting data will be key in order to optimise and grow the channel.
With already a significant online turnover as part of a wider multi-channel setup, digital is hugely important to the business and you'll be a central figure in driving this innovation. There is an opportunity to drive significant commercial impact.
What experience you'll need
- Strong track record in a PPC role, ideally in a fast paced, digital business.
- Able to manage large budgets and set a digital strategy for a high-profile brand.
- Hands-on knowledge of PPC best practices.
- Advanced understanding of Google Ads / Microsoft Ads.
- Understanding of bid management software, analytics (e.g. GA) and tracking/attribution tools.
- Self-starter and innovative approach.
There is a competitive salary on offer (up to £38k for the right candidate, but entirely dependent on experience) with additional benefits including generous holiday allowance, a bonus scheme and more.
Drop Hannah a line to hear the finer details on this one.