Long-established and highly regarded Golf Club requires a Finance Assistant to work in a pivotal role alongside the Club Manager.
- The ideal candidate will be available to undertake a 30 hour a week contract, working Monday to Friday daily from 9:00am to 3:00pm, although there is some flexibility to find a workable arrangement. Our client is also willing to consider full-time if this is your preference.
- Formal qualifications are not required but preference will go to candidates with some form of accountancy/bookkeeping qualification.
- Previous experience of working in a Golf Club environment would also be looked upon favourably.
- Experience of using Sage software is essential.
- You will have wide-ranging responsibilities dealing with VAT, cash books, wages with RTI and pension payments.
- You must have access to your own transport as the location is not accessible from public transport. Free on-site parking is provided.
- Our client is willing to consider candidates who are available immediately, but in any event you should be able to start no later than 1st October.