- Friendly & collaborative start-up culture.
- Multi award-winning products.
- Awesome training with your own personal development plan.
What skill's you'll need
- A degree in computer science or numerate discipline.
- Strong knowledge of at least one object orientated programming language such as Python, Java, Ruby, C, C++.
- Some knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, software packages and networking.
- Ability to pick up and learn new languages.
- A genuine interest in software and technology.
What you'll get in return for your talents
As a Junior Developer you'll have your personal development plan tailored to your needs from day one that will help get to the next stage in your career. You'll also have access to your own mentor, regular training courses and also webinars. On top of all this, you'll be offered a salary of up to £30,000, company share options, 25 days holiday, company pension, cycle to work scheme and more as well as smart offices in a central Bath location only a few minutes' walk from the train station and other public transport routes.
Like the sound of this one? Send in your CV now to Ellen now for more info!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87659093