- The company manufacture heavy engineering components for the mining industry.
- Join a well-established family run business with a skilled team!
- Enjoy an early finish every Friday and 26 days holiday!
- £16.00 - £20.00 per hour.
- Based in Atherton.
- As a Miller you will play a key role producing machined parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical machine (CNC).
- You must be able to set, operate and program using Fanuc and Heidenhain controls.
- Write new programs from technical drawings and edit existing programs.
- Experience of working on 2 - 5 axis machinery.
- Reporting directly to the Production Manager.
- Commutable to Atherton.
- You must be apprentice trained.
- Be able to work under minimum supervision.
- Good communicator and team player!
- Must be available to work either day or afternoon shifts.
- Get in touch now for immediate interviews!
- We regret that due to high volumes of applications received, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you do not hear from us within 5 days of making your application, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.