Project Manager - Poole - £40,000 - £45,000 travel allowance
Our client is a reputable multi-site brand based in Poole. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for the platform solutions and services to end users. Delivery to agreed specification, time, and budget operating within the appropriate governance and reporting to all stakeholders as appropriate.
- Delivery of software applications and services to ensure customer success and satisfaction.
- Interfacing with other departments within the company to ensure project mandates are fully understood, agreed by all internal stakeholders, and delivered to an agreed schedule
- Full management of risks and issues throughout a project, along with accounting for assumptions, constraints and dependencies
- Facilitating and leading project meetings and ensuring minutes are produced, distributed and validated
- Budget management including appropriate escalation, where required
- Ensuring project governance is adhered to and any remedial actions are completed in a timely fashion
- Producing and maintaining project initiation documentation which ensures projects are completed to a baseline agreed with the all stakeholders
- Refinement and maintenance of the Project Schedule which ensures forecasting and earned value analysis remains accurate at all times
- Identification and scheduling of project resources and ensuring resources fully understand the Project Work Package or task assigned
- Ensuring projects are always delivered to an agreed specification
- Management of change throughout the life of the project including adherence to the companies change management processes
- Thorough quality management including Test Plan / Specification execution and adherence to Quality Assurance process
- Creating Acceptance Certificates where required and ensuring these are completed
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
- Ensure all project documents are complete, current, and appropriately recorded.
- Providing timely, relevant, and accurate reports throughout the life of a project
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's (A*-C) or equivalent.
- ICT or related degree, or IT Apprenticeship, or relevant industry experience is desirable.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner or PMP qualification is desirable.
- Experience in successfully delivering multiple IT application solutions.