- Cutting edge, truly innovative project work.
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
What skills you'll need
- You'll have solid experience working with Java 7/8 & associated tools and frameworks - such as Spring, Hibernate, Maven or Gradle.
- Experience with C#, .NET, Kotlin or Python and their equivalent frameworks would also be a consideration.
- You will have working knowledge of Automation testing tools (Junit, Spock, Gatling or Selenium).
- Ability to create RESTful API's.
- Exposure to cloud platforms, preferably AWS - but would consider experience with Azure, GCP, Digital Ocean, etc.
- Exposure working with integration platforms such as Mulesoft, Dell Boomi or Apigee would be a advantageous.
- An awareness of the DevOps culture of working would also be beneficial (CI/CD, build, automation and containerisation).
- Background of success in an Agile/Scrum environment.
What you'll be doing
Joining an exceptional team, you will be building a variety of Java based digital solutions across the business' global client projects. You will play a critical role in the design, development and integration of large-scale technical platforms, ecommerce platforms to cloud based CRM applications to name a few. Working with such a diverse range of clients, you will need to be adaptable to various frameworks and ways of working. Gathering requirements and developing maintainable solutions compatible with existing technology environments. You will adopt a DevOps approach to development, using a range of deployment and automation tools. No day is the same in this role, offering huge variety and exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies, working within an innovative and collaborative team.
What you'll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a certified 'Best Employer', offering a competitive salary with outstanding long term progression, training and development. A formidable benefits package, 25 days hols, bonus, healthy pension and a flexible benefits scheme. This is a fantastic chance to be a integral part of a cutting edge technology team, in offices designed for regular tech meetups, presentations and drive innovation.
To hear more about this great opportunity, reach out to Rich or send in your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87644715