Front End Developer
- Cutting edge, truly innovative project work.
- Angular, Typescript focused, with a great opportunity to gain exposure across multiple tech stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for projects with household brands.
What skills you'll need
- Substantial portfolio of commercial front-end development examples/links to well-designed live sites and applications.
- Knowledge of Angular(v4-6), Typescript.
- Understanding RESTful web services and design patterns.
- Proven capability and knowledge of float, inline-block, flex or CSS grid.
- Working experience of git.
- Visual and user design focused.
- Interested in innovation and a continuous passion for new solutions.
What you'll be doing
Joining a team poised for rapid growth, you'll assume ownership of the build and delivery of a pioneering projects used by millions across the country. You will be working in cross functional teams together with strategists, UI designers, visual designers, full-stack and back-end developers translating great concept & design into code to create quick-loading and accessible UX. They will be looking to you for good practice development and high coding standards within your work. You will take part in planning sessions, retrospectives and reviews and support junior developers when needed. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on projects for a business with significant backing and resources. A business where you can feel empowered and valued, as you progress your career.
What you'll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a certified 'Best Employer', offering a competitive salary with outstanding long term progression, training and development. A formidable benefits package, 25 days hols, bonus, healthy pension and a flexible benefits scheme. This is a fantastic chance to be a integral part of a cutting edge technology team, in offices designed for regular tech meetups, presentations and drive innovation.
To hear more about this great opportunity, reach out to Rich or send in your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87644764