Automation Test Engineer
- Cutting edge, truly innovative project work.
- Progressive and adaptable technology exposure spread across multiple stacks.
- High-level creative solutions for global organisations and household names.
What skills you'll need
- Commercial experience of Automation Testing, with either Selenium or Cucumber. Along with proven ability to design & implement test automation frameworks.
- Working knowledge of integration, user acceptance, performance, functional & non-functional system testing.
- Demonstratable understanding of test management tool administration (HP ALM, QC etc.).
- Exposure to the SDLC and understanding of where various testing tools are appropriate to use within the lifecycle.
- Understanding of Java development principles.
- Commercial awareness of Agile/Scrum environments and working methodologies.
- ISTQB or similar would be a benefit.
- Client-facing, consulting or digital agency backgrounds would be ideal.
What you'll be doing
Joining a team poised for rapid growth, working closely with developers, designers and analysts. All to ensure successful, high-level delivery of creative & digital technology projects to the company's client portfolio. You'll will take ownership in defining automation test plans, while supporting large and complex client test delivery. Participating in regular sprints, constantly reviewing test processes and practices to keep the team adaptable to change. No day is the same in this role, offering huge variety and exposure to a broad range of progressive technologies, working within an innovative and collaborative team.
What you'll get in return for your talents
An incredible opportunity to work for a certified 'Best Employer', offering a competitive salary with outstanding long term progression, training and development. A formidable benefits package, 25 days hols, bonus, healthy pension and a flexible benefits scheme. This is a fantastic chance to be a integral part of a cutting edge technology team, in offices designed for regular tech meetups, presentations and drive innovation.
To hear more about this great opportunity, reach out to Rich or send in your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87644729