Bids and Proposals Officer
- Up to £40,000.
- Well-funded not-for-profit organisation.
- Working across the public and private sector.
What you'll be doing:
- Supporting the bid management process by developing policies, procedures, processes and documentation.
- Managing the preparation and submission of all major bids, tenders and proposals in compliance with the bid lead.
- Maintaining the quality of submissions through editing and proof reading tender submissions.
- Setting up portal processes and efficiently monitor portals for tender opportunities.
- Leading the development, maintenance and evaluation of a library of standard bid content including: CVs, policy documents, case studies, references, template answers, photographs etc.
- Agree the format for the presentation of bids and proposals with the Marketing Manager, making sure they align with branding guidelines.
- Experience in a not-for-profit organisation would be beneficial.
- Previous experience of bid and proposal writing.
- A degree would be very advantageous.
You will be part of an established and thriving business that will offer you a charged and busy environment, filled with individuals all working towards a common and meaningful goal. You will be working 37.5 hours a week and receive a salary of between £35-45k. There are 25 days holidays increasing to 28 after 3 years in post. You will also have access to a perk box - a collection of various discounts that you can redeem online.
Click "apply" or get in touch with Emma for more information.