Field Service Engineer
- Basic Salary £35,000 - £45,000
- Company Car
- Travel Insurance
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- 28 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Company credit card, expenses, and business fuel
- Home Based covering UK & Europe
I have been exclusively retained by my client, who design, develop, and manufacture a specialist range of electro-mechanical instrumentation. A successful company with an enviable growth record, they are looking to recruit an experienced Field Service Engineer to provide expert services to their international clients.
This role is based from home covering the UK and EMEAR region, with expected travel being 60%-70%, and the rest of your time at home planning your diary and providing customer support via an online helpdesk. Approximately 30% of your travel will be within the UK, and 60% across mainland Europe. Trips away will be no longer than a week at a time, and you will have full control of your own workload and diary, giving you the flexibility to plan your work in a way you are happy with.
Full product training will be provided, and you will be given enough time to get up to speed. It will also encompass the following responsibilities:
- Performing on-site installation and training of instruments.
- Perform maintenance, service and repairs, as well as hardware/software upgrades for my client's range of equipment.
- Provide technical support over the phone and via an online helpdesk.
The successful Field Service Engineer will have:
- Previous experience working with instrumentation or electro-mechanical equipment - mix of mechanical, electrical and electronics experience required
- Previous experience of working in an export environment or someone who enjoys travel and will not shy away from the opportunity.
- An organised individual who will be able to manage their own diary
- A lateral thinker with a high degree of computer literacy.
Candidates will ideally live in the South of England, which could include Oxford, Basingstoke, Luton, Guildford, Reading, Aylesbury, Milton Keynes
To Apply, please click on the apply button or contact Ashlea Harland at Rain Consultancy Group directly.
On applying for this position, you consent to Rain Consultancy Group Limited keeping your CV and contact information on file, so we can contact you about job opportunities. For details of our GDPR policy, please visit our website. We aim to contact you within 24 hours if we feel your experience fits the requirements for the role. Under GDPR legislation Rain Consultancy Group Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioners Office as required under the Data Protection Act 1998. Rain will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87978436