Senior Accountant / Office manager
- Support the director and work with management to ensure smooth running of the company
- Deal with complex enquiries from clients
- Manage workload in the office and staff performance
- Train junior staff, provide assistance to them with their portfolio of clients when needed.
- Manage own client portfolio and complete the below:
- Prepare Limited company Accounts from manual or electronic records and submit to HMRC and companies house
- Prepare CT600 returns and submit with HMRC
- Prepare VAT returns and management accounts
- Prepare self-assessment returns
- Payroll and all other applicable submissions with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Auto enrolment
- Liaise with clients and provide advice on tax affairs
The right candidate must be able to complete all of the above, of course training will be provided on the software and systems we use. But the candidate should have the knowledge to join the firm and complete the work required as you will be responsible for training junior staff so the experience of completing all of the above is essential.
Applicants must have worked in practice for a minimum of 5 years and be qualified by experience, relevant qualifications are also desired.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Accounting: Minimum 5 years (Preferred)