Tax & Treasury Manager
£150m private equity-backed management consultancy business based business in Newcastle is seeking a Tax & Treasury Manager to join their fun, outgoing and bright team.
- The business is incredibly well-established, having been running for 20 years and grown to 15 offices globally across Europe, Asia, and the US.
- Multiple- award-winning business:
- Fasttrack 250 [for growth].
- Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to Work For.
- Exceptionally fast growth (headcount has quadrupled from 500 to 2000 since 2015).
- Tax compliance management across corporate income and sales taxes for the UK HQ and the international offices, ensuring that the tax filings are prepared and filed whilst liaising with the tax authorities.
- Liaising with the external tax advisors and management of the relationships with banks.
- Cash management across the entire group.
- Production of cash forecasts and covenant compliance statements.
- Managing a team of 3.
- Oversight of completion of bank reconciliations.
- Implementing and improving treasury controls.
- Validating outgoing payments
- Producing ad-hoc treasury analysis.
- You would be joining an extremely fast-growing team in a high potential business with unmatched personal and career development opportunities.
- Qualified accountant
- Experience managing direct report/reports
- Experience of either corporate tax or VAT compliance (this can be in industry or practice).
- Desirably with treasury experience.