FRS are assisting a reputable and well known business based in the heart of Coventry with the recruitment of a HR Manager. Ideally you will be CIPD Qualified or on your way but that being said my client will consider applicants with relevant working experience. You will be the go-to person within the business for any HR related queries and responsibilities and this will cover circa 400 employees.
Duties are to include:
Duties are to include:
- To maintain and up-date manual and computerised HR and Payroll information systems, ensuring the accurate recording of personal, employment, payroll and staffing establishment information.
- To assist, oversee and produce the preparation and issue of appropriate contractual documentation in relation to appointments, terminations and variations of employment in a timely and accurate manner.
- Be responsible for the provision of HR expertise
- Provide a timely, effective and human resource service in accordance with organisational policies, best practice and current legislation
- Develop and implement HR strategies that support the core business strategy and will be responsible for supporting the Directors and line managers with the wide range of people related issues in a changing and competitive environment
- Contribute to organisational development and implement it, including working with internal departments in the company to ensure HR best practice and that policies are aligned where appropriate
- Integrate the FCA requirements in line with the HR functions
- Manage and promote Health & Safety within the workplace and ensure that the workplace is free from hazards to employees / visitors
- Staff recruitment and retention
- Performance Reviews, developing SMART objectives and ensuring these are in place for all employees
- Manage training and development across the business
- Monitoring attendance and absence levels along with timekeeping
- Assist with processing and the preparation of payroll
- Dealing with all disciplinary, grievances and dismissal cases
- Completing reference requests.
- Additional ad hoc projects when required.
- Work closely and support the Payroll administrator.
- Have a working knowledge of the payroll system so the process can be supported if required (Ideally knowledge of Sage, SAP or iTrent)
- Strong HR administration experience
- Experience within a HR Management position
- Ability to work and adjust in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- A strong commitment to customer service, ensuring queries and complaints are resolved with as soon as possible exercising patience.
- Decision making - able to be clear and decisive based on information and challenging as required