Senior Knowledge and Data Systems Design and Delivery Coordinator
- Role: Senior Knowledge and Data Systems Design and Delivery Coordinator - REF 16022
- Contracting Authority: Central Government
- Contract Length: 2 years
- Location: Salisbury
- IR35: In SCOPE
- Pay Rate to Candidate: £529.02 per day
- Security Clearance: SC - Must have
We are seeking a Senior Knowledge and Data Systems Design and Delivery Coordinator to assess how we manage and control our CBR knowledge, align knowledge management across CBR Division with the corporate vision and work with our Knowledge Partner to design, develop and deliver a sustainable, searchable, efficient, fit for purpose Knowledge and Content Management capability which increases efficiency and decreases the chance of duplication or inconsistencies in the provision of advice, while upholding agreed-upon security standards, safeguarding security and confidentiality standards and supports exploitation. The successful candidate will be responsible for training up members of the staff to be fully conversant with the new Knowledge and Content Management capability.
- Must be extensive experience
- A degree in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) subject or equivalent experience.
- The experience and desire to understand and address colleague's information and knowledge management and exploitation needs whilst meeting the needs and requirements of all stakeholders
- The ability to communicate clearly with a diverse range of people at all levels of seniority and experience, describing the measurable impact of the work
- The skills to organise and prioritise their workload in order to deliver work to deadlines
- Strong IT skills, including substantial experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Practitioner experience of SQL or no-SQl database technologies
- Practitioner experience of data wrangling, data structures and Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) of heterogenous data sources
- Statistical experience to support completeness, certainty and confidence of information that is persisted for future assessments.