Working for a successful and growing business, this is a great opportunity to really make your mark. Duties will include:
- Supporting the Quality & Compliance Lead in driving a culture of quality throughout the business
- Supporting with queries at all levels with a 'hands-on' approach
- Management of the AS9100 certified management system
- Ensuring continued compliance with all relevant 3rd party manufacturing requirements
- Providing world class customer support on all quality issues
- Conducting detailed analysis into failures, complaints and quality related issues
- Leading on internal audits, including generating subsequent reports and corrective actions
- Supporting Procurement to ensure quality produce from suppliers, and supporting with
corrective actions as appropriate
- Supporting with the design, delivery or identification of quality related training requirements
- Owning the MRB and driving issues to completion
- Managing customer complaints from receipt through to closure - using appropriate and
recognised RCA tools.
We'd love to hear from you now if you think you can make a difference in this varied and challenging new role!