Software Project Manager (Senior) Successful EdTech Organisation
- Software Project Manager role to join a leading tech business in Abingdon.
- Work on a variety of digital projects including ERP CRM, software upgrades and integration projects.
- Amazing culture, flexible and autonomous environment.
What you'll be doing
As Project Manager, you will be working on a large change project as the company are replacing their legacy ERP platforms with Microsoft Dynamics 365. You will be managing the programme of work and all IT components involved from application changes, interface changes and software vendor changes. You will have total ownership of all IT projects implemented across the group of businesses throughout their full life cycle with budgets in excess of £1ml.
What experience you'll need
- You currently be an experienced IT Project Manager, Tech Project Manager or Software Project Manager.
- You will have prior experience and a successful track record in delivering IT infrastructure projects.
- Experience managing integration and CRM projects.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP experience.
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle.
- Prince 2 Practitioner qualified.
- Expert in MS Excel and MS Project.
- Agile and Waterfall.
- Experience of managing budgets up to £1ml.
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with stakeholder management at Director level.
You will be joining a company that has a genuinely great culture, where people come first. This is a senior-level role within the business. The salary is competitive and you will also receive a package including a company bonus.
This is likely to turn around very quickly, if you're a Software/Tech Project Manager that fits the above criteria then please get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with an updated CV today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87970600