Great people, opportunities, culture, ability to influence, opportunity to learn.
This hydraulic and pneumatic seals manufacturer is looking to recruit a Purchasing Assistant.
The position is to provide highly accurate administrative support and assistance to the Purchasing Department/Manager. The post holder will be responsible for handling all queries in relation to price, delivery and quantity of orders processed through the department. They will be using M3 software regarding purchase orders, liaison with suppliers and checking accuracy of all transactions.
Skills & Experience:
- Work experience as a Purchasing Assistant, Purchasing Officer or similar role
- Sound knowledge of purchasing functions and vendor relationships
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage your own workload and work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal required
- Ideally business or purchasing qualification
Salary dependent upon experience £25 - £30k, pension, life assurance, free secure parking uniform if required, other benefits and discounts.
Hampton TW12. Close to rail links on SWR. Free parking
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.