For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Senior .Net Developer who wants to be a vital member of an international team of talented engineers and experts.
As a Senior .Net Developer, you will combine good coding standards, creativity, technology and data to design and develop complex E-commerce solutions, .Net based CMS implementations, customized components and back-end integrations for our enterprise customers.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Allianz, Guinness World Records, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin’s. Yes, we are eager to aboard the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who toasts with us to a successful week.
Microsoft / .NET
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and have an experienced .NET development team.
We mainly use MVC but also have clients with ASP.NET Web Form solutions.
Our latest projects use the .NET Core Framework.
CMS Platform Specialists
We support and implement CMS platforms for a mixture of large global organisations. We specialise in:
SDL Tridion – We have implemented over 60 SDL solutions.
Sitecore Gold Implementation Partner (UK & US).
We are global partners with Adobe, E-Spirit & Hippo.
We’re Cloud First
We implement and leverage the services provided by both Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.
DevOps / Automation
Being able to deploy new features easily and quickly to our clients is key; automating as many of our processes as we can enables us to achieve this.
We use git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy and Docker to support our development processes.
Database, Search and Storage
We use a mixture of tools for data storage including SQL Server & MongoDB.
SOLR, Lucene and Elasticsearch provide the search capability for the CMS platforms we integrate with.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, over a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.