You will be joining a friendly team of passionate craft enthusiasts helping run an organisation which is entering an exciting phase of activity with the opening of a new public space and the launch of their 50th anniversary.
This is a new role at the heart of the organisation working directly with the Executive Director and Head of People and with the Chair of the Board of Trustees and the Senior Management Team to ensure the smooth running of the organisation including Human Resources Administration.
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director including handling enquiries, email management and agenda planning for Senior Management team meetings.
- Support the Head of People with general HR paperwork and maintaining personnel records in line with data protection
Skills and Experience:
- You will be energetic, acting on your own initiative and able to deal maturely and appropriately with confidential matters.
- Education to A level or equivalent with an excellent spoken and written English
- Strong working knowledge of office administrative systems
- Advanced level IT skills including use of databases and presentation packages
- Knowledge of HR policies and processes
- Experience of diary management and organising travel and itineraries
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, determine priorities and deal with multiple demands
Salary & Benefits:
- £26,000 - £28,000
- 25 days holiday per year.
- Generous Pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Employee Assistance programme
The role is based at the head office in Islington. Angel is the closest tube station.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.