- £25,000 - £30,000 + Package
- Electrical Technician - Bespoke Machinery
- OEM based in Dewsbury
Perpetual Engineering is currently working in partnerships with a global OEM based in Dewsbury who, are looking to add an experienced Electrical Technician to their ranks.
Reporting to the Workshop Manager and working as part of a small team this person will be expected to pre-wire, assemble & test bespoke equipment as described on work Instruction Sheets, GA and P&ID drawings to meet production schedules for both on-site and off-site installations.
- Test equipment as required and stated in the FAT/SAT and IQ/OQ documents.
- To undertake on-site installation duties as required, in compliance with the individual site working practices and safety requirements.
- Site Reports to be completed on site, signed off by the client then submitted to the Project Engineer on your return.
- Ensure I Control procedures are adhered to and accurate booking of hours.
- Complete contracts on time as required by client and instructions from your Manager.
- Perform various other duties as requested by your Supervisor/Manager.
- Work autonomously and as part of the team.
- Perform, in a safe and efficient manner, good housekeeping practices as per company H&S procedures.
- Follow QMS procedures and conform to ISO 9001 as relevant
- Complete builds on time ·Complete installations on time
- Electrical panel building
- Electrical installations - fault finding/Controls ·Site wiring experience
Required Skills and Experience:
- Machine Wiring Experience
- Electrical assembly and installation experience OEM Equipment (Bespoke)
- Latest electrical standards - 17th Edition Electrical Engineering experience
- Site Work - Working with International Clients/Customers at their premises.
- Electrical Panel Building
If you are looking for a career with an expanding global business then this definitely is an opportunity not to be missed so if this advert describes you then apply now for an immediate interview
We operate a £250 refer a friend scheme so if you aren't interested then recommend a friend and earn yourself £250! Please enquire for further details.
Alternate Job Titles: Product Development Engineer, R and D Engineer, Mechanical Technologist, Mechanical Engineer.
Nb. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK to apply for this position.
Perpetual Engineering Partnerships is part of the Cygnet Group of companies based in Northwich and specialise in providing the best quality contract and permanent engineers to the white-collar market. We offer a truly unique approach to other recruitment companies by providing an internal engineering perspective and assessment which is unrivalled in the market. We are looking to add value for both clients and candidates alike with a pioneering mix of both recruitment and engineering methods.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87760072