A Business Analyst needed to join a fast growing team in a new exciting project. The Business Analyst will be required to analyse and document the requirements relating to a new Pensions Administration Process. You will also be responsible for documenting solutions to new requirements and ensuring that these are workable for all parties concerned. The Business Analyst will need to provide gap analysis between the As Is and To Be processes.
- Quickly get up to speed with the current set of requirements documentation for a set of business processes.
- Defining plans of activities which you intend to carry out, providing weekly reports re how you are tracking against the plan.
- Ensure that wherever possible, engagement with business representatives is planned to assist with resource planning and management.
- Carry out analysis of change requirements and work with suppliers and subject matter experts to define and agree a solution to the requirements.
- Document and ensure sign off of requirements (and agreed solutions)
- Consider opportunities and potential risks attached to suggestions you make.
- Review the future Change Requests, and document requirements to enable the business to execute the changes at the appropriate time.
- Knowledge transfer may be required with training to permanent individuals.
- Pensions or FS experience.
- Qualification in Business Analysis i.e. ISEB Business Analysis.
- Business Analysis specialising in cross functional business process.
- Agile working practices.