- Joining as an Accounting Apprentice, you will be providing accountancy and business support services to a portfolio of clients, operating across various industries. You will be working under the guidance of the Senior Accountants to assist with the provision of the following services:
- Accurate recording of all financial transactions through ledger postings, nominal journals, bank reconciliations etc
- Processing of bank payments
- Carrying out credit control on behalf of clients
- Payroll processing and submission
- Preparation and submission of VAT, CIS, Corporation Tax and Self-Assessment returns to HMRC
- Submission of annual Confirmation Statements to Companies House
- Preparation of year end statutory accounts
- Helping with the production of monthly management accounts and other ad hoc financial reporting
- We are looking for an ambitious candidate, who thinks outside the box
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail, proactive and willing to take on increased responsibility when ready
- Someone wishing to commence the ACCA qualification
- Adaptable and wanting to develop skills across various fields of accountancy and taxation
- Ability to balance workloads to manage the needs of various clients
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Team player with a good work ethic
- The chance to train towards all professional accountancy qualifications
Training to be provided
- ACCA LEVEL 7
Salary: Apprenticeship Under 19 is £3.90 per hour, age 19-20 £6.15, 21 and over £7.70
Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm 1 hour for lunch, Plus 20 days holiday.
- ACCA Level 7 Training Programme/Contract.
- Evening Study online with Kaplan, No Uni Costs! Massive Savings!
- Learn on the job and earn at the same time ACCA Level 7, you will become a fully qualified accountant as well as a degree with Oxford Brooks Usually up to 4 years programme.
- With a loading progressive firm in Bedford, we work with awesome client based in the UK and Globally.
- We do regular team building activities to ensure you get to know your team mates