Senior Business Analyst Digital Transformation Projects
- Senior Business Analyst opportunity, play an influential role within the digital arm of the business.
- New role in the digital transformation function of a growing and successful organisation.
- Join the business at an exciting time following a significant investment.
What you'll be doing
You will enjoy working on a variety of projects for this tech forward business from CRM implementation projects through to website development build, maintenance and updates with a strong focus on front-end/ user-centered design - driving maximum efficiency and business value. You will manage information flow and requirements, as well as making strategic decisions about what functionality belongs in what system.
You will gather, document and manage business requirements, managing projects and ensuring they're delivered on time and budget, developing cases, prioritising workload ensuring that the deliverables are in line with the strategy whilst maintaining a healthy backlog of sprint ready user stories.
There will also be an opportunity to review and analyse the efficiency and effectiveness of the systems, develop strategies to improve the systems and overall performance, in addition to this as a senior you will be influential, a go-to for the more junior members of the team - mentoring and supporting them with their projects.
What experience you'll need
- Previous experience in a Business Analyst role, with a good amount of experience edging to senior or you may be operating at Senior level as a Senior Business Analyst in your current role.
- Background in software development, understanding of full lifecycle.
- As is, to be process mapping.
- Experience working with Agile.
- Good communication skills, leading cross-functional teams internally and externally and stakeholder management.
- Strong processes, ability to implement change and review processes to improve effectiveness.
- You will have experience in managing a digital transformation project in previous roles and understand challenges.
- Ability to utilise your broad knowledge of multiple ways of working with the digital capacity - from front-end and user-centered design projects (UX) through to CRM migration and Salesforce Implementation.
The salary on offer is in the £35k - £45k range, in addition to a clear path to progression and personalised development plan. You will also receive a generous benefits package operating within a fun, friendly and flexible environment as a key influencer on a significant digital transformation package.
If you fit the above criteria then get in touch with Fran at ADLIB with an up to date CV today!