Senior Marketing Manager
- Exciting Start-Up.
- Build the Marketing Function.
- Central Bristol Location with Plush Offices.
What you'll be doing
This is a broad 360 role where you will be responsible for all of the actions within the department. Using all of your experience you will create the marketing strategy and write the marketing plan. You will take an inbound marketing approach by having an effective content strategy with regular pieces going out across the website and social media. At times you will need to utilise your strong copywriting skills, and other times you will lean on the specialists within the team.
From a digital marketing perspective you will own the website and ensure all content is optimised for SEO. You will generate interactive content across videos and infographics, and will manage the company LinkedIn account. There is currently no CRM in place and you will look to source and implement a CRM and begin the email marketing program through Mailchimp.
Offline marketing will include a strong events program where you will host and manage small events and drive footfall to these. You will also work with the Graphic Designer on sales/marketing collateral and will prepare presentations and award submissions.
This is a role you can truly make your own within a fast growing environment.
- What experience you'll need to apply
- Strong B2B Marketing experience
- Both strategic thinker and still very hands on
- Experience of working within a start-up environment would be advantageous
- Ability to build a marketing function from the ground up
- Proven ability across content and SEO
- Thrive within a fast paced environment and ability to adapt
- Good digital marketing skills i.e. SEM, SEO, Content, Email, Social & Web
- Ideally some experience with Events
- Excellent content writing skills
- Strong communication skills
This really is a great role and an exciting challenge for someone. There is an incredible office space in central Bristol, a competitive salary (£40k-£50k) and some good benefits.
If you're interested in this rare opportunity then apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.