Technical Project Manager
Heat Recruitment are incredibly excited to be working with a rapidly growing, international, multi award winning eCommerce company based in the beautiful Bath Spa. My client is looking for a highly technical Project Manager to join their rapidly growing team.
You will be working with one of the fastest growing companies in the country, you will get to work with some of the businesses most talented and dedicated individuals who are experts in their field. This is a highly technical role in which you will be working very closely with the Business Analysts, other Project Managers on projects with the sole focus being ecommerce and digital transformation. You will be a key part of the team and will be working projects through the full life cycle. In return you will be entitled to a fantastic salary as well as a company bonus, cycle to work scheme, healthcare and much more!
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience working projects through the full life cycle
- Highly technical with a full understanding of software development
- Solid understanding of both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Background in Digital and Ecommerce software projects
- Self motivated
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritse workload
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team plater with fantastic people skills
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren't necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
| Project Manager | Digital Marketing | eCommerce | Technical Project Manager |
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87942497