Part Time Credit Controller
If you are an experienced credit controller or have confidence and persistence, this role could be just what you are looking for. This is a exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful and profitable Interpreting and Translating business.
- You will work alongside our Credit Control manager and be responsible for the collection of Debtor and Allocation of receipts to debtor accounts
- Processing and generating reminder letters and statements
- Ensuring that all major accounts work to agreed order to cash cycle
- Investigating and resolving queries relating to non-payment of invoices
- You will be persistent and work towards achieving monthly and annual collections targets
- Resolve queries on client accounts in a timely manner to maximise payment of outstanding debts
- Proactively recovering outstanding sales invoices, chase arrears and reconciling accounts to improve the company cash flow
- You will have strong credit control experience within a medium sized business or bigger.
- You will be a confident and strong communicator with a keen interest in cash collection and debt reduction.
- You will have tenacity and confidence being able to deal with client queries efficiently and effectively.
- Be able to liaise with and maintain relationships with multiple different internal departments and our clients.
- A highly successful and profitable Interpreting and Translating business.
- Founded in 2005, Language Empire currently employs over 100 staff and over 6000 interpreters including spoken and non-spoken languages across the UK.
- Our clients include The NHS, Local councils, as well as private sector clients.
- Currently experiencing growth and it's a great time to join
- A salary to suit you - only wanting to attract the best
- A superb benefits package including Perkbox, discounted gym membership, birthday vouchers and monthly outings.
- Free parking