Microsoft Engineer - Projects and 3rd Line
- Infrastructure Engineer - Project Engineer, 3rd Line Engineer, Service Desk, Helpdesk
- Microsoft - Infrastructure, Windows, Server, Cloud
- Growing technology consultancy working with latest technologies
A phenomenal opportunity for a Microsoft Engineer to join the Project and 3rd Line team for a growing Microsoft Partner. You will be part of a team providing mostly project work and some 3rd Line infrastructure support to a number of clients, working on a wide range of technologies and exposure to leading products. This role provides excellent career development with both on the job and with plenty of scope to progress to higher levels within the company.
As a Technical Engineer you will deploy, support and troubleshoot Microsoft solutions (Desktops, Active Directory, Exchange/O365), Virtualisation and Server Operating System.
- Experience in Windows Desktop, Active Directory and Server Operating System
- Experience with Exchange/Office 365, Hyper-V
- Desirable - A good knowledge of Citrix XenApp,Provisioning Services, Netscaler Gateway and Azure services.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment
This is a great role for a growing company in the Technology Consulting space, with a proven history of providing career progression and training. If you are interested, please hit the apply button now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/87235165