- DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
FAM O2I Consumption and Invoicing Coordinator are primarily responsible for managing high complex deals (high revenue, high volume, multiple Business Units and more). C&I Coordinator analysts are accountable for but not limited to the compliance with all Order Acceptance, booking policies and procedures. In addition will have to be timely, accurate and complete with all invoicing activities.
Essential Job Functions
- Is willing to go through the required UK Government Security Clearance for our work.
- Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferred would be - Bachelor's degree in business administration, finance, accounting or related field preferred
- We would be looking for anyone who has experience of finance or accounting sector
Other Beneficial Qualifications
- Any experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
- Any Experience working with financial analysis
- Good communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Presentation skills
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Willingness to travel within the UK
- Work Environment
- Office environment
Any successful candidate would be trained in the future on:
- Invoicing activities.
- Performs financial analyses including budgeting, trend analysis, forecasting, correcting, and financial modelling. Develops recommendations from information and results; considers and conducts additional analyses as appropriate.
- Collects budget, midyear forecast and other financial information; interprets, summarizes and uploads the information to financial systems to provide information about profit and loss.
- Analyses budget, midyear forecast or other types of financial information and recommends corrections of any problems or inconsistencies to management.
- Assists in developing financial controls, procedures, systems, and forecasting techniques to evaluate contract/program status and ensure compliance with government and customer requirements.
- Develops and maintains financial statements using accounting and budgeting software in order to provide financial statements and reports to management and the corporate office.
- Develops executive reports using database structures and end user interfaces to provide information to the appropriate personnel as needed.
- Assists department in completion and understanding of, budgets and other financial analyses.
- Prepares, analyses, and publishes monthly financial rolling forecast with detail to appropriate management and the corporate office.
- Maintains integrity of accounting and budgeting software systems by checking for errors and inconsistencies.