WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for a Senior Designer/Account Manager to lead a small but growing team at our Exeter office, whilst also bringing energy, creativity and fresh ideas to the business and their expanding client base. Although this two-part role is based in Whimple, this position will require regular communication with the main office in Hampshire - established for 19 years.
WHO ARE YOU?
You will need to be imaginative, personable and methodical, with a passion for design and a desire to produce exceptional results. As Account Manager, your role will involve the day-to-day management of key client projects and workflow through the Exeter studio, in association with our studio in Hampshire.
Great communication skills are essential, as well as an understanding of great customer service and a willingness to wholeheartedly embrace our traditional values.
On the design side, we will need you to interpret and manage multiple client briefs with an inspired and proactive attitude. You will work independently, but also have the skills and patience to nurture younger team members.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN?
In return, you can develop not only your management experience, but also your creative talents across a unique range of thought-provoking projects. You'll be working closely with a broad selection of interesting clients, whilst also becoming a part of a close team and enjoying a varied and fast-paced workload.
- Managing the day-to-day running of the Exeter office
- Liaising closely with the team in Hampshire
- Attending client meetings in and around Exeter, as required
- Ensuring that clients are happy and kept fully informed on the statuses of their live projects
- Hands-on implementation of a diverse range of creative projects
- Asking relevant questions which help to both define and broaden briefs
- Production of creative, engaging and original ideas that connect with specified target audiences
- Development and execution of ideas across a varied spectrum of communication channels, ensuring that these are in line with the overall creative direction
- Participation in brainstorming sessions
- Working collaboratively with colleagues throughout the lifespan of a project, to craft inspirational work
- Nurturing younger members of the team
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 5 years industry/agency experience, including at least 3 years in project management or 'team lead' type roles
- Experience in overseeing and art directing more junior team members
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Fluent in Creative Suite - complemented by a solid knowledge of Microsoft Office software
- Understanding of all delivered channels across print, brand, digital and moving image
- Good time management, with the ability to juggle multiple briefs and deadlines
- Excellent communication skills -presentation skills a definite bonus
Salary dependant on experience
Please send your portfolio within your CV, alongside a covering letter.