This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with proven HGV technician/fitter/mechanic experience to join this expanding business. The purpose of this role is to support the operational needs of the business ensuring the cost effective maintenance of the HGV Lorries enabling the minimum amount of down time.
- Carry out the routine servicing of HGV lorries
- You will ensure that the fleet is maintained in line with manufactures standards, MOT/Vosa standards
- Ensure the HGV fleet is hire ready ensuring customer needs are met at all times.
- Diagnose and rectify all types of faults
- As an experienced fitter you will support other members of the team to ensure smooth running of the workshop
What they are looking for;
- Proven experience as an HGV technician
- Ideally you will be qualified in City & Guild Motor trade, time served or equivalent, desirable but not essential
- You will have a full understanding of relevant training policies, namely health & safety
- Competent at working with electrical systems
- Own tools essential
- HGV Licence desirable but not essential
- UK Driving Licence
Day Shift - flexible start and finish times
Workshop based - Erith, Kent
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.