Technology Platform Product Manager - Digital Solutions
A leading Global Financial Institution is seeking to employ a Technology Platform Product Manager - Digital Solutions based in London.
Hours 35 per week/permanent.
Competitive salary offered.
The Technology Platform Product Manager will be accountable for undertaking product management activity to deliver a best in class technical product. The role holder will be working under the direction of the Technical Product Management discipline and contributing to the Technical Product Management community. They will be responsible for defining and managing the product roadmap and communicating the product strategy and vision for future Service Hosting Platform for firm which will be the ecosystem for rapid development and deployment of digital propositions and applications.
The Technology Platform Product Manager will be leading the delivery pipeline for a number of DevOps development teams to provide market-leading services that can be leveraged to build exceptional product experiences. They would actively work on reducing the cost base for product development and usage. The role holder will be required to ensure compliance of the products and services with mandatory and regulatory requirements and correct performance metrics are defined to meet required response time targets. They would build strong relationship and manage conflicts of interest and align stakeholders to product vision.
The successful candidate will be a graduate and will have the following attributes:
- Experience leveraging data analytics and customer insight to reduce cost to serve, increase engagement and generate additional revenue streams.
- Extensive product management experience - Initiating and planning the development of new technical products as well as overseeing implementation and delivery to realize planned benefits
- Good technical knowledge on Docker, Kubernetes, Splunk, AppDynamics.
- Good knowledge of in premises infrastructure and external could hosting platform like Amazon Web Service.
- In-depth experience using Agile/Scrum methodologies and using JIRA for backlog management.
- Strong leadership, project management, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in developing and maintaining product backlog that delivers regular releases of value against objectives.
- Experience of participating in global steering committee and governance meetings, reporting on delivery roadmap.
Closing dates for applications: 14th October 2019