Head of Finance
This well-known global food company operates in over 60 countries worldwide with a global turnover of over £2bn. They are looking to recruit a Head of Finance for their London based office, reporting to the CFO and heading up the commercial finance team with responsibility spanning from core financial controls, driving business strategy and commercial performance management and also helping to lead the business' ambitious transformation agenda in different countries.
- Works as financial partner to CFO and executive team providing proactive financial advice, looking beyond the numbers to provide independent commercial solutions and insight and ensuring the financial security of the business.
- Ownership of full P&L and responsible for steering delivery of Revenue and Operating Profit
- Provide analytics and insights to drive business performance and inform pricing, investment and innovation decisions
- Inspires, motivates and works with a small finance team to ensure robust and effective financial controls, budgeting, and evaluation of the current business and all future business proposals and opportunities.
- Professional Accounting qualification and solid Financial reporting and controls skill-set
- Commercial business partnering experience in FMCG with proven ability to deliver results
- M&A experience
- Experience of direct line management
- Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment