Software Engineer C++
- Industry leading forecasting software consultancy for healthcare sector.
- Autonomy over your work, encouraged & supported to work on own personal projects.
- Week-long team strategy meetings held in Madeira!
An industry leading software consultancy is looking for a driven Software Engineer to join them in their offices just outside London. Successfully owning over 50% of the market, they work with some of the top 10 healthcare businesses in the world to help treat patients by building accurate pricing models for crucial pharmaceuticals and treatments. You'll play a key role in the success of the business' core product whilst being encouraged to work on your own projects!
What skills you'll need
- Previous programming experience using C or C++, either commercially or part of a degree.
- Strong knowledge of Object Orientated Programming.
- Experience of VB.Net would be beneficial.
- Good understanding of functional programming such as SQL.
- Ability to program Share-Point & Microsoft Office APIs would be advantageous.
Reporting directly into the Director of Programming, you will be working on a number of both customer-facing & internal projects. Liaising closely with an expert team of consultants, your main focus will be to develop the software which allows major healthcare companies to forecast how many patients they can treat within their budget, adding new features & functionality when necessary. Further projects include a web based tool providing crucial analytics & market insight and internal processes. This is a role which offers a great level of autonomy over your work with the support of a highly collaborative office culture. They're currently in the process of moving their database over to SharePoint, allowing you to gain valuable experience in this area.
What you'll get in return
As well as working for an industry leading business, you'll receive a generous salary, 27 days holiday, and pension and have access to competitive bonus scheme. Further, you'll be working alongside a team of highly collaborative & intelligent individuals and will be encouraged to work on your own personal projects.
Sounds great? Send your CV to Ellen now or give us a call to find out more information!